VP, Clinical operations
Are you a determined leader with a proven track record of getting big things done? Do you get inspired by helping the lives of epilepsy patients around the world? Read on, your dream job is waiting!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent leadership skills to drive and develop our service and delivery operations. We need you to act as an ambassador for our current customers in the EU, US and UK markets by maximizing the awareness of our solution’s benefits to medical professionals and people coping with epilepsy.
You’ll take the overall responsibility for constantly improving our customer experience. Going forward, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers that focus on building customer loyalty and long-term customer relationships. As customers - including hospitals and medical professionals - transition from sales prospects to active product users, you and your team will help them discover and utilize the full potential of our solution.
Another key task for you is steering our Service and Delivery Operations: overseeing the logistics of our monitoring units to and from patients, maintaining the fleet availability and assuring the high quality of recorded data. Under your supervision will also be the essential medical expertise, the technical reviewers working to provide the customer value.
You will also take charge of the quality processes related to Clinical Operations. High-quality processes support our work in a regulated medical context and help us scale our business.
Neuro Event Labs is a growing medtech company. Our service combines computer vision and machine learning with human expertise to provide neurologists with data to make the right treatment decisions for epilepsy patients. Our solution enables a non-invasive way to monitor patients in their homes and provide the doctor with objective information on the patient’s status.
Our mission is to help epilepsy patients and their doctors by providing them with objective data. We believe that everyone deserves a good life, and our solution will contribute to better results in the treatment of epilepsy patients. We currently operate across Northern and Central Europe and the UK with further expansion to US / North America. Due to our international operation, excellent written and spoken English is required in this position.
- Experience in leadership and change management; MBA degree or top-level company management background is a plus
- Equipped with excellent operational capabilities in leading and developing delivery machine of medical services. You may come with a SaaS-background
- Ability to take overall responsibility for customer experience and international high-quality service delivery operations
- Passion to ensure top-class customer happiness and drive up product utilization rates with the global customer success team
- Proven track record of process development as well as team and change management
- Native user of modern (internal and external) digitalisation tools to maximise automatisation of our delivery logistics
- At least 5 years of experience of working in a customer interface or close to it, preferably within a medical B2B domain.
- Great leadership and communication skills for leading the service delivery team with diverse expertise areas
- Keen eye in building and developing customer relationship in cooperation with the sales team
- Co-operation skills for driving the development of the Nelli service together with our product development team
- A front-row seat on a journey of a revolutionary solution in the field of epilepsy treatment
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- Caring team that believes in transparency and honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
This is a full-time position. Neuro Event Labs has offices in multiple locations in EU and US, but for this position we are looking for a professional who is preferably located in Tampere, Finland. Our way of working is flexible and also enables remote work. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Apply latest 6. February 2022 by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job! Apply as soon as possible, we will start reviewing candidates right away.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.