Neuro Event Labs is a growing MedTech company. Our groundbreaking product fights epilepsy with technology and science. We gather a rich stream of data on epilepsy symptoms from sleeping patients. Doctors and medical professionals then interact with that data through clean, intuitive UIs. Finally, the epilepsy patient receives better care thanks to our work.
Our users are of different profiles from neurologists, nurses, service coordinators to the patient facing recording installer and even the epilepsy patient themselves. Each user has their own interface to the Nelli® system and requirements to care for in assuring the high standard usability in their experience.
We currently operate across Finland, Denmark, and Sweden, with further international expansion on the way. Our product is a medical device and our operation complies to the ISO 13485 standard. We are also on our way to the FDA approval process in the US.
Your job with us would be validating the user experience of our product in cooperation with the product development team and managing the usability activities. You would be working together with our UX/UI designer and other product development key personnel as part of the Product Development Team.
- Challenging tasks to be solved in a highly regulated medical environment
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- Caring team that believes in honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
- Be comfortable with continuous development practices
- Have good organizational skills and ability to follow the process
- Have a systematic approach to your work
- Attitude and will to work in the regulated environment of medical devices
- Be fluent in English
- Have hands on experience formulating usability evaluations and validations
- Able to synthesize and summarize human factors and usability test results into comprehensive reports
- Able to interpret and plan usability studies according to medical device regulations
This is a full-time, continuous position. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
To apply, send an application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job!
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.