Technical Project Manager
Neuro Event Labs is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to help lead our growing portfolio of customer projects.
Our company grows, we increasingly engage with customers who require customization to their specific technical needs. A Technical Project Manager is expected to interface with customers and the internal engineering team to produce the best possible outcome for both the company and the client. You will be expected to manage a few key, focused projects while also contributing in an engineering capacity. Depending on your interests and skills, you may also contribute to release management, requirements management, or software development. You will also arrange meetings with stakeholders and plan schedules to ensure realistic and sustainable shipping timelines.
Neuro Event Labs is a growing medtech company. Our service combines computer vision and machine learning to provide neurologists with data to make the right treatment decisions. Our mission is to help epilepsy patients and their doctors through technology. We believe that everyone deserves a good life, and we believe that our product will contribute to better results in the treatment of epilepsy patients.
Our product provides a revolutionary tool for neurologists and nurses to treat epilepsy patients more efficiently than before. We currently operate across Northern and Central Europe and the UK with further expansion to US / North America.
NEL is a multinational company and daily communication is mainly done in English. Fluent written and spoken English is required.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience as an engineering manager or technical lead
- Previous experience interfacing with international customers, translating customer requirements to engineering requirements, and managing customer expectations
- Understanding of scheduling/planning and capability to manage priorities to ensure shipment
- Capability to engage usability and user experience experts to find the optimal fit to the customer’s workflow
- Regular contributions to company-wide planning, resourcing, and delivery
- Competence in at least one other technical area: release management, requirements specification, or software development in a Linux-based product
- Challenging tasks to be solved in a highly regulated medical environment
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- Caring team that believes in honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
To apply, send an application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job!
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.