Technical assistant for home examination service, Part time
Are you a people-oriented and service-minded person who enjoys independent work? Are you able to travel within the greater Copenhagen area and around Denmark with your own car? If yes, read on!
We are a Finnish company that has developed a home examination solution for people suffering from epilepsy. Our camera system records people while they sleep and automatically collects data for doctors. This way, people do not have to spend nights in hospitals and doctors can choose the best treatment for each patient. The solution is easy for a patient and useful for the doctor - it’s a revolutionary way to contribute to better treatment.
Now, we are looking for a person in our team that would deliver our camera system to the patients, set it up in their homes, and later collect it back again. The patients, children and adults, are living all around Denmark.
At first, this is a part-time job that would take 20% of a regular work week. We expect that the amount of work will increase in the future. And depending on your profile, you can grow into other areas in our duties in Denmark as well.
This is also a great option for you if you are running your own business.
Your job would include:
- Coordinating and agreeing delivery schedules with the patients.
- Delivering, setting up, and collecting the camera systems from patients’ homes.
- Answering questions and providing phone support for the patients if needed.
- Storing and servicing the camera systems when they are not in use.
What would make you perfect for the job:
- You take responsibility for your work and you can work independently.
- You speak fluent Danish and English.
- You have your own car that you can use.
- You have attention to detail, and you are not shy about interacting with other people.
- You might have previous experience of helping people in their homes.
- You get a great feeling from making other people’s lives better.
While this job does not require any medical or health care training, a nursing background is a definite plus.
We offer you:
- Flexible, independent job and full compensation for the required travelling.
- Training and clear instructions for doing your job – setting up the camera system is not difficult!
- Good support from our team located in Finland.
- A meaningful job that provides concrete help to people with epilepsy.
What do you think? If this sounds like a job for you, get in touch and let’s talk more!
We are waiting to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.