Operational and software security are core tenets of any software company working with protected health information; Neuro Event Labs is no different. As a Security Engineer, you will help us implement and enforce various industry best practices, from automated vulnerability scanning to planning/deployment of security software to internal penetration testing.
Your scope will range across cloud, cluster, and embedded environments; all systems running Linux. You will help complete customer security reviews and communicate with them about the product’s security controls. Depending on your skillset, you may be asked to implement and/or review security-sensitive source code. You will certainly be expected to conduct third-party software risk assessments and work to protect the company, its products, and its customers from cybersecurity threats.
Neuro Event Labs is a growing medtech company. Our service combines computer vision and machine learning to provide neurologists with data to make the right treatment decisions. Our mission is to help epilepsy patients and their doctors through technology. We believe that everyone deserves a good life, and we believe that our product will contribute to better results in the treatment of epilepsy patients.
Our product provides a revolutionary tool for neurologists and nurses to treat epilepsy patients more efficiently than before. We currently operate across Northern and Central Europe and the UK with further expansion to US / North America.
NEL is a multinational company and daily communication is mainly done in English. Fluent written and spoken English is required.
We are looking for:
- Previous work in a security-centric engineering role
- Applicable penetration testing knowledge
- Skills in at least one programming language applicable to security engineering
- Experience setting up automated vulnerability scanning
- Knowledge of log analysis tools to aid in automated threat detection and reliability monitoring
- Competence in implementing security policies and participating in a GRC
- Ability to lead periodic security audits
- Willingness and capability to help develop company secure coding practices
- Linux system administration skills, including shell scripting
- Challenging tasks to be solved in a highly regulated medical environment
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- Caring team that believes in honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, send an application and your CV to email@example.com. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job!
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.