Platform Reliability Engineer
Neuro Event Labs is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced reliability engineer to play a key role in our platform team. Our platform spans cloud, on-premises cluster, and embedded/edge environments. As with any complex system, things can go wrong - as a PRE, you are expected to improve our operational capability to monitor, measure, and fix reliability issues across our various customer sites. This involves development and enhancement of existing logging tools, but also hands-on work with customer environments to ensure optimal uptime.
Neuro Event Labs is a growing medtech company. Our service combines computer vision and machine learning to provide neurologists with data to make the right treatment decisions. Our mission is to help epilepsy patients and their doctors through technology. We believe that everyone deserves a good life, and we believe that our product will contribute to better results in the treatment of epilepsy patients.
Our product provides a revolutionary tool for neurologists and nurses to treat epilepsy patients more efficiently than before. We currently operate across Northern and Central Europe and the UK with further expansion to US / North America.
NEL is a multinational company and daily communication is mainly done in English. Fluent written and spoken English is required.
We are looking for:
- Willingness and capability in the field of system monitoring
- Competence in developing on top of existing cloud and cluster solutions for providing system visibility
- Skills in developing automated log analysis and metrics
- General Linux system administration skills
- A security-centric mindset
- A customer-oriented focus and positive attitude in everyday work
- Challenging tasks to be solved in a highly regulated medical environment
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- Caring team that believes in honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, send an application and your CV to email@example.com. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job!
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.