Device Support Engineer
Your mission – if you choose to accept it – would be formed around leading the hardware asset management strategy, managing our hardware assets and being responsible for purchasing them, vetting new potential hardware candidates, improving asset management tooling, and technical support for daily operations.
The ability to self-organize, reliability and basic Linux skills are vital for this role.
Neuro Event Labs is a growing medtech company. Our product combines computer vision and machine learning to provide neurologists with data to make the right treatment decisions. Our mission is to help epilepsy patients and their doctors with our technology. We believe that everyone deserves a good life and that our product will contribute to better results in the treatment of epilepsy patients.
Our product provides a revolutionary tool for neurologists and nurses to treat epilepsy patients more efficiently than before. Our client feedback assures that we have succeeded in innovation and simplicity by offering medical experts valuable information in a pleasant and efficient way. We collect vast amounts of multimedia and sensor data from epilepsy patients across Finland, with international expansion on the way.
Our solution back-end is a scalable service based on FaaS architecture on AWS cloud infrastructure. In addition to our main cloud infrastructure, our back-end extends to a video processing pipeline and device management. With a fleet of devices around the globe, we need to manage the intake and processing of data, while keeping our device fleet up-to-date and ready for action. Our front-end provides doctors and nurses with an intuitive user interface to see an overview of seizure frequency and characteristics of monitored patients and to drill down to details as needed.
- Challenging tasks to be solved in a highly regulated medical environment
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- A caring team that believes in honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
Your responsibilities will include:
- Purchasing, vetting of suppliers and/or of the shelf components
- Asset management: Strategy, availability, basic maintenance (requires basic understanding of the Linux terminal), labeling, deployment testing, improving processes with scalability and compliance in mind
- Inventory, logistics & delivery
- Providing feedback for iterations of hardware design requirements and specification documents
This is a full-time, continuous position. You would be preferably located in Tampere Finland. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions about the position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply latest 19 June 2022 by sending your application and CV to email@example.com as we will start interviewing candidates right away.
We’d love to hear more about who you are and what you are enthusiastic about.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.