Customer Success Manager (Finland)
Neuro Event Labs is looking for enthusiastic Customer Success Managers to play a strategic role in increasing the value we provide to our existing customers in Finland. We offer a revolutionary tool for the clinicians treating epilepsy patients by enabling easy to collect, informative and objective information on their patients to enhance their treatment. In this role, you will become an essential part of the Clinical Operations team and ensure that our customers, including hospitals and medical professionals, get the best possible experience with the Nelli service while maximizing the value our solution brings to epilepsy treatment.
Your key mission is to communicate the rich benefits and full potential of the Nelli service through on-site or remote product training, direct customer support and new feature training, backed up by our high-quality resources such as knowledge base articles, tutorials, how-to videos and webinars.
In addition, you will be working directly with your customers in solving their day-to-day needs by analyzing customer data, helping them to discover the most beneficial product features and selecting the best patient candidates, for example. Since you have a hand on the customers’ pulse, you’re in the perfect position to collect customer feedback and deliver valuable customer insights to the entire Neuro Event Labs team.
In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Clinical Operations, who is responsible for the overall customer experience and the delivery and service operations.
Neuro Event Labs is a growing medtech company. Our service combines computer vision and machine learning with human expertise to provide neurologists with data to make the right treatment decisions for epilepsy patients. Our solution enables a non-invasive way to monitor patients in their homes and provide the doctor with objective information on the patient’s status.
Our mission is to help epilepsy patients and their doctors by providing them with objective data. We believe that everyone deserves a good life, and our solution will contribute to better results in the treatment of epilepsy patients. We currently operate across Northern and Central Europe and the UK with further expansion to US / North America. Due to our international operation, excellent written and spoken English is required in this position.
- True passion and drive for making customers succeed
- We value experience from clinical work. You may have started your career as a nurse and then moved on to training medical staff.
- Excellent communication skills to provide hands-on customer training and support, both remotely and on-site
- Abilities for identifying opportunities and developing practices that build better customer relationships and encourage customers to contribute to projects, studies and testimonials
- Keen ear for listening to customer feedback and motivation for sharing insights in order to continuously improve our product and establish better customer support practices
- Strong IT skills and ability to keep up with a continuously developing product and the enthusiasm to communicate the improvements to customers
- Ability to identify (together with the customer) new patients and patient profiles to leverage the usage of Nelli as is.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations within your market area
- A front-row seat on a journey of a revolutionary solution in the field of epilepsy treatment
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- Caring team that believes in transparency and honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
This is a full-time position based in Tampere, Finland. Our way of working is flexible and working remotely is an option. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Apply latest 31. January 2022 by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job!
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.