Cloud/Edge Platform Engineer
Neuro Event Labs is looking for an enthusiastic platform developer to apply their skills to our innovative medical device. Containerized applications using Kubernetes (particularly OKD) are becoming a central part of the Nelli product.
If you have systems engineering experience with cloud and/or embedded, and are willing to learn more about the world of distributed containerized applications, this role may be a good fit for you.
Neuro Event Labs is a growing medtech company. Our service combines computer vision and machine learning to provide neurologists with data to make the right treatment decisions. Our mission is to help epilepsy patients and their doctors through technology. We believe that everyone deserves a good life, and we believe that our product will contribute to better results in the treatment of epilepsy patients.
Our product provides a revolutionary tool for neurologists and nurses to treat epilepsy patients more efficiently than before. We currently operate across Northern and Central Europe and the UK with further expansion to US / North America.
NEL is a multinational company and daily communication is mainly done in English. Fluent written and spoken English is required.
We are looking for:
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or OpenShift/OKD
- Experience/understanding of developing containerized applications at scale
- Practical public cloud expertise (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Basic system administration and Linux shell scripting capability
- Knowledge of cloud/cluster diagnostics using any industry-standard tools (ELK, Prometheus, fluentd, etc.)
- Challenging tasks to be solved in a highly regulated medical environment
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- Caring team that believes in honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
To apply, send an application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job!
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.