Clinical Specialist (Europe)
Neuro Event Labs is looking for a Finland-based Clinical Specialist who can support customers also in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Job and Company Overview:
At Neuro Event Labs, we’ll aim to give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, while tackling some of the most important health industry challenges facing a vulnerable patient population. With access to the latest educational tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in your personal growth and development – whatever your ambitions.
The Clinical Specialist will develop a deep knowledge of Neuro Event Labs and our innovative video and audio AI-based seizure detection technology platform Nelli® and associated clinical data that enables a consultative educational selling approach. This position requires someone with a strong clinical aptitude that can work independently in a clinical environment. The Clinical Specialist works internally with Business Partners, Area Sales Leaders and other Clinical Specialists to provide excellent program support by managing all Neuro Event Labs internal resources.
Responsibilities unique to this position are having a good understanding of the epilepsy monitoring lab and being able to build strong relationships with the physicians and the technical staff with an aim to drive the acceleration of adoption for Nelli® utilization. The Clinical Specialist supports all areas of epilepsy seizure monitoring cases, including pre-case planning and patient recommended diagnostic treatments. The Clinical Specialist is a trusted advisor and seen as a clinical sales expert by the epilepsy care team and is expected to provide educational support on use-cases where Nelli® provides an alternate to traditional EEG monitoring. The Neuro Event Labs team is looking for high energy, driven, passionate people, looking to not just change jobs, but to have a daily impact on patient care as part of an amazing career!
About the role:
- Neuro Event Labs provides a service to HCPs (Health Care Professionals) aimed at improving patient flow, time to diagnostics, treatment and improving care of patients whose lives are touched by epilepsy.
- As a novel diagnostic tool, we need to ensure the implementation of our service at both new and existing client sites (clinics and hospital systems) is effectively executed.
- Clinical Specialists work closely with the sales, marketing, and operations teams to ensure a smooth and efficient implementation of our service. This involves mapping out workflows, identifying key personnel within the client site and working with them to impact change. Our relationships with client sites are long term and building a strong partnership with them is key to successful adoption of our technology.
- Key activities include education and support for patient identification, indications for use, workflow optimization and onboarding.
- Neuro Event Labs’ commercial group is a team of passionate, focused, self-driven individuals where ownership, execution and accountability are qualities we hold in high regard. Successful candidates are driven by these principles and are excited to take on a new challenge.
- Responsible for training of the centers, physicians, and other related staff.
- Provide education on usability aspects of the device, device handling, connection and troubleshooting techniques related to the equipment.
- Provide education on patient selection.
- Develop and continuously improve training curriculum, training materials and training tools, based on clinical experience or user feedback.
- Throughout commercial procedures, provide physicians and medical staff with required follow-up support to ensure continuity of education and technical support related to all aspects of patient outcome.
- Plan and implement growth strategies within focused accounts in partnership with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Help validate software and hardware updates in the field, when and if applicable.
- Regularly reviews clinical data and publications, clinical support activities, changes in the market and assigned accounts.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in healthcare (preferably nurse, EEG technician)
- Clinical experience within the area of Neurology with main interest in epilepsy.
- Be familiarized with Nordic countries’ healthcare structure
- Full proficiency: English and Finnish language
- Proven expertise in MS Office Suite and ability to operate general office machinery
- Good written and verbal communication skills, presentation, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Moderate knowledge and understanding of epilepsy disease, diagnostics and treatment
- Understanding of medical device regulatory requirements and documents, device accountability and adverse events reporting
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
- Ability to provide training to a various healthcare professional and within the company
- Challenging tasks to be solved in a highly regulated medical environment
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- A caring team that believes in honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. You would be based in Finland (remote eligible). We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Apply by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job!
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.