Clinical Research Lead (Finland/US)
Neuro Event Labs is looking for an experienced clinical research lead with a proven record of successfully leading people and projects. Ideally, this position is for a versatile professional who would take leadership of our clinical research activities and enjoy contributing also to overall company operations.
In the Neuro Event Labs Clinical research function you are expected to manage the clinical research roadmap and lead our research and publication projects. A strong background in managing scientific publications and ability to contribute to all process phases will guarantee your success in this role. Contributing to events in clinical, industrial or scientific contexts by planning, preparing and participating will also be an important part of your work.
Neuro Event Labs is a growing medtech company. Our service combines computer vision and machine learning with human expertise to provide neurologists with data to make the right treatment decisions for epilepsy patients. Our solution enables a non-invasive way to monitor patients in their homes and provide the doctor with objective information on the patient’s status.
Our mission is to help epilepsy patients and their doctors by providing them with objective data. We believe that everyone deserves a good life, and our solution will contribute to better results in the treatment of epilepsy patients. We currently operate across Northern and Central Europe and the UK with further expansion to US / North America. Due to our international operation, excellent written and spoken English is required in this position.
At Neuro Event Labs we have a highly skilled and diverse team of professionals who cooperate to efficiently provide high value results for the neurologists. The Clinical research learnings and skills should seamlessly benefit also the development of the Nelli product and the AI models that we continuously develop. You are also expected to coordinate necessary and up to date training for the Clinical Operations team as well as engineering team on epilepsy technology and research. As our clients and partners are very aware and interested in the scientific work we do, communication and cooperation with our sales team is essential in this role.
- Ability to make things happen and keep a firm grip of a complex context
- PhD in medical and 5+ years experience about working in medical domain, preferably in Neurology
- Experience on protocol preparations, research coordination, co-writing
- Providing material (abstracts and posters) as well as presentations for industry/clinical/scientific convention
- Ability to engage and manage the stakeholder in scientific research and publication projects
- Fluent working skills with stakeholders with medical and engineering backgrounds, be sure to mention if you have startup or new tech company experience
- Track record of successfully closing projects with the submission of the manuscripts
- Ability to work in the highly regulated medical environment
- A front-row seat on a journey of a revolutionary solution in the field of epilepsy treatment
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- Caring team that believes in transparency and honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
This is a full-time position. Neuro Event Labs has offices in multiple locations and we are looking for a professional who is located in Tampere, Finland or in San Antonio, Texas. Our way of working is flexible and working remotely is an option. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Apply latest 31. January 2022 by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job!
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.